21st Century Firefighting Technology
F-500 Encapsulator Technology
F-500 Encapsulator Technology Agent is an engineered water additive utilized in numerous industries for fire suppression, explosive vapor and flammable liquid neutralization, bioremediation, and soil washing applications.
F-500 is available in 5-gallon pails, 55-gallon drums, and 275- gallon IBC totes. F-500 can be delivered via an eductor, batch mixing in your vehicle’s on-board tanks, or through portable and fixed proportioning systems. F-500 requires no specialized equipment.
Features and Benefits of F-500
- Saves lives
- Reduces risk to firefighters
- Decreases property damage
- Limits insurance claims and premiums
Rapid Heat Reduction
- Firefighters can confidently attack the fire
- Reduces threat of reignition
- Reduces fire exposure
- Disrupts combustion process leading to quick extinguishment.
Surface Tension Reduction
- Increases surface coverage and penetrates deep in to pores of Class A materials
- Facilitates spreading of F-500 in Class B materials
- Limits ability of flamable solids to float on water surface (coal dust, saw dust, metal powders, etc.)
- Improves ability to locate trapped individuals
- Improves firefighters' ability to see obstacles and hazards
- F-500 can be batch mixed in onboard booster tanks without worrying about damage to pumps or plumbing
- Approved by major pump and tank manufacturers
- No special cleaning or maintenance of equipment required after use
These features and benefits make F-500 the ideal choice for your most challenging fires. Follow the links to the right to find out more about F-500 as well as specialized application solutions.
F-500 Products and Application Solutions
Learn more about F-500 products and application solutions by following the links below.