Current job openings are posted here. If you think you would be a good fit at Hazard Control Technologies, please feel free to send us your resume. If nothing is currently available, we will keep your resume on file for future openings.
Manufacturer Sales Representative
Posted by: Hazard Control Technologies, Inc.
Posted date: October 26, 2018
- New Jersey
- New England (Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine)
- West Virginia
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
As Manufacturer Sales Representatives (MSR), we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative products with services and solutions around the globe.
MSRs will serve as the technical expert in their territory and surrounding area for the sale, application, support, and territory management of Hazard Control Technologies, Inc. products with a focus on education and training on fire, cleaning and decontamination procedures using Encapsulator Technology. Identifies key potential customers in the different markets and industries within the region, manages dealer networks, and develops and maintains customer accounts to meet sales targets and increase sales and profits within the territory. Participates in the design and implementation of sales strategies, identifies prospects, calls on customers, presents new concepts and products and ensures optimal service.
What We Are Looking For – Skills and Proficiency
As an MSR you will be responsible for marketing and selling HCT’s product and services within a defined territory. To succeed you need the following skills:
Demonstrated ability to prospect and close sales. This includes conducting face-to-face sales calls and demonstrations with decision makers.
Ability to develop a thorough knowledge of HCT products, product applications and understanding of customer needs.
Ability to develop, maintain and support a network of distributors who stock and promote HCT’s products within your territory.
Working knowledge in one or more of the following areas and ability to obtain understanding of all areas:
– Fire Suppression: Knowledge of applicable fire codes, firefighting principles and operations, and operation of firefighting equipment and apparatus.
– Petrochemical Market: Knowledge of tank and vessel cleaning operations, spill cleanup, and bioremediation.
– Demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment, provide solutions to customers and develop distributors.
– Ability to complete reports and forms such as Monthly Marketing Reports, Work Authorization Request Forms, Expense Reports, Client Summary Expense Reports, or other reports as required.
Our Commitment to you:
- All earnings are based on a % of sales. This commission-based role allows you to choose how much money you want to make and how much business you want to drive.
- Laptop computer and live-burn field demonstration equipment
- HCT will pay for approved tradeshows in your area to help develop leads and new sales opportunities
If you are self-motivated, honest, hardworking, and seeking a long-term career opportunity with a highly-respected, globally-recognized company; if you enjoy working with clients and building relationships while achieving financial success, Hazard Control Technologies has the respect, products, and services to make your aspirations come true.