Current job openings are posted here. If you think you would be a good fit at Hazard Control Technologies, please feel free to send us your resume. If nothing is currently available, we will keep your resume on file for future openings.
Territory Sales Representative
Posted by: Hazard Control Technologies, Inc.
Posted date: Aug-12-2013
- Georgia, Florida, Alabama
- Illinois, Indiana
- North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia, Kentucky
TSRs have complete control over their financial success. You will receive the full support of HCT marketing, technical and administration departments as you utilize your selling ability, drive and ambition to cultivate a profitable business. Current TSRs recognize the unique benefits and advantages of our products which provide solutions, satisfying their customer’s problems.
What we are looking for – Skills and Proficiencies
As a TSR you will be responsible for marketing and selling HCT’s products and services within a defined territory. To succeed you need the following skills:
- Demonstrated ability to prospect and close sales. This includes conducting face-to-face sales calls and demonstrations with decision makers.
- Ability to develop a thorough knowledge of HCT products, product applications and understanding of customer needs.
- Ability to develop, maintain and support a network of distributors who stock and promote HCT’s products within your territory.
- Working knowledge in one or more of the following areas and ability to obtain understanding of all areas:
- Fire Suppression: Knowledge of applicable fire codes, firefighting principles and operations, and operation of firefighting equipment and apparatus.
- Petrochemical Market: Knowledge of tank and vessel cleaning operations, spill cleanup and bioremediation.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment, provide solutions to customers and develop distributors.
Our Commitment to you:
- Very competitive compensation package
- Car allowance, mobile phone, laptop computer and live-burn field demonstration equipment
- HCT will pay the majority of the employee’s individual health insurance policy
- Long-term disability and a small life insurance policy at no charge to the employee
- Standard vacation/paid time off policies
- We partner with a PEO (Oasis Advantage) to offer our employees “big company” benefits even though we are a small company.
If you are self-motivated, honest, hardworking and seeking a long-term career opportunity with a highly-respected, globally-recognized company; if you enjoy working with clients and building relationships while achieving financial success, Hazard Control Technologies has the respect, products and services to make your aspirations come true.