You have no items in your Quote.
At Hazard Control Technologies, Inc, our mission is to provide the highest level of emergency response and management training as safely, effectively and efficiently as possible to ensure that your employees are well prepared to deal with all emergencies.
Advantages of HCT Training Services
- Onsite, industry specific training allows plant employees to train at your facility at times and on days that fit your schedule, utilizing the surroundings and equipment with which the employee will be working.
- Custom designed, site-specific programs provide comprehensive subject matter utilizing the most current suppression and prevention techniques available.
- Site-specific programs are key to successful and cost-effective regulatory compliance training.
- Safety training is realistic to the working conditions, meeting OSHA recommendations.
- HCT will meet with you, visit your facility, review hazards and training needs, and provide a training program that meets your emergency plan needs.
- Training provided at your facility is cost effective by reducing employee travel expenses and costly down time.
- Our custom designed training courses include the benefits of single source contracting. HCT will handle all logistical and administrative needs required for the successful delivery of the training.
Features and Options
- Emphasis on hands-on learning experiences that assist you in meeting the needs of your company and the requirements of applicable OSHA regulations (29 CFR 1910.156, etc.) and National Professional Qualification Standards set forth by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA 600, 1081, 1500, current editions).
- Needed materials (workbooks, props, and presentations) provided. Records of details of training, individual student performance and qualifications will be maintained in individual training records and filed at HCT. Copies provided to your company. Certificates of completion will be issued to participants.
- Refresher training programs also available to assist you in meeting the OSHA mandated annual refresher training requirements.
After an initial consultation with an HCT specialist, a customized and comprehensive program is developed utilizing the most current fire suppression and prevention techniques. HCT offers on-site training allowing employees to train in the same environment in the event on an incident, while saving travel time and expenses.
This course is designed to educate power plant personnel on the hazards associated with fire response in Coal Handling Systems. The attendees are trained on PRB coal characteristics, including fire and explosion dangers and problems related to combating and preventing PRB coal fires.
This course provides user training on PRB coal characteristics including fire and explosion dangers and problems related to combating PRB coal fires. The course focuses on the proper techniques to safely extinguish silo/bunker fires including the use of HCT’s Piercing Rod.
This course is designed to educate industrial personnel who are assigned firefighting response duties as defined by NPFA 600, and to effectively recognize and safely extinguish incipient fires utilizing portable fire extinguishers and affixed hand lines.